Butt acne can be quite embarrassing when you want to wear a sexy bikini or when spending a romantic time with your lover. For many people infected with butt acne, letting other people see those unsightly pimples on their butt is the last thing they want. So if you want to boost your confidence, why not learn how to get rid of butt acne? Luckily, there are certain things you can do to remove pimples on your bottom.
Just like any other pimples found on other parts of your body, butt pimples are formed when there is oil build up on the skin. When you spend most of your time sitting, your buttocks will not be able to dispose of dead skin cells and excess oil very well, causing a blockage to occur. When the blockage is infected with bacteria, acne will form.
Cotton underwear can help your skin breathe more easily, and thereby improving your acne condition. Cotton also helps absorb sweats on the skin and prevent blockage formation.
This sounds silly, right? But trust me, this does help. Just like acne on your face, butt acne can be reduced greatly if you wash your skin often with a mild cleaning cream. You can wash your buttocks in the morning after waking up and in the evening before going to sleep. Excess oil will have no chance to form if you utilize this method. However, do not overdo this, since if you scrub your bottom too hard or wash it too often, you will get into troubles with infection and discomfort.
Exercising can do wonders to your butt acne. Moreover, you will get a more firmly-defined sexy body as well. If you have a busy lifestyle (as most of us do), we suggest that you set aside at least two sessions a week for exercising. Working out in group can be a solution for people who lack enthusiasm and discipline. Even if your busy life makes you stressful, you can exercise regularly to become happy again. The sweats generated during a workout will wash away the excess oil and dead skin cells on your skin, thereby reducing acne.
Acne is a skin disorder caused by the excessive oil built-up on the skin. The oil is usually caused by hormone changes. Acne often leaves scars on the skin that can be quite unsightly. Scars that are new and mild can be healed fairly easily. However, for scars that are rooted deep in the skin, it takes a lot of time and effort to make them disappear.
There are some home remedies for acne scars to help them disappear over a period of time.
1. Honey: Honey can be applied directly on the skin where there are scars or be included into your daily diet. Since honey has a medicinal value, it will help reduce the severity of your scars over a period of time.
2. Water: Drinking a lot of water can help flush out the excessive and unwanted toxins from the body.
3. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables as often as you can.
4. Lemon juice: Lemon juice can help reduce acne scars to a great extent. Simply cut a lemon in half and apply the juice to the scars and leave it for approximately 15 minutes.
5.Turmeric. Turmeric has long been known as an effective method used to clear acne scars. Apply turmeric paste on the skin and leave for about 15 minutes to have the best effects.
6. Egg whites. Egg whites are extremely effective for treating both acne and acne scars. Whip egg whites until they become foamy and apply on your skin for 15 minutes.
7. Tomatoes. Tomatoes can be cut into slices and apply directly on the scar-infected areas. This method can be used daily to lighten the seriousness of your scars.
8. Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera has a medicinal value that has long been utilized in many medication products and supplements. Like tomatoes, aloe vera can be applied directly on the skin for best effect.
9. Ice. Ice can tighten the pores and thereby reduces scars on the skin.
10. Olive oil. Olive oil can not only reduce acne scars but can also make your skin look youthful and smoother. You can use original olive oil or some ready-made olive oil extracted skincare masks.
11. Sandalwood Paste. When using this method, you need to apply sandalwood paste and rose water on the skin for the whole night. Wash it only in the morning. Keep doing this until the scars disappear.
Consistent apply of the above methods can help reduce the severity of your scars or even make them disappear completely. Depending on your skin condition, one method may work better than another.
Reference: HomepageAcne treatment and community Wikipedia Page
If you have acne then you probably are looking for acne scar removal. In fact, having acne can leave unsightly scars till the rest of your life. Not having proper treatment for acne scar can lead to very serious complications, the most obvious one is scar. To have effective acne scar removal you need patience and lots of effort.
If you consider buying expensive acne scar treatment be sure to do proper research before buying anything. There are good products and products that haven’t been tested. You should also consult a doctor before purchasing anything since there are chances that you may be allergic to some ingredients. If possible you should choose organic products since they have all natural ingredients which can help nourish your skin. Acne scar removal may be a time-consuming process during which you need to test with different products before finding the one that suits you.
Acne Scar Removal Home Remedies
Home remedies is the best choice when it comes to acne scar removal. Cucumber, orange and olive oil are all good substances that you can use as a mask. consistently use masks for some period of time and you can see good result.
You should also try Rosehip Seed Oil. This oil can do wonder to any type of skin. It will help remove dead skin cells as well as lighten your scars and eventually make them disappear.
To keep your skin look healthy an smooth, it is important that you have a healthy diet and working habit as well. Try to drink a lot of water, stay away from high cholesterol and fatty foods, eat a lot of vegetable and fiber-high foods and exercise regularly can help you have a strong body and healthy soul. When your body is in good condition, your skin will change to reflect that. Acne scar removal can be as simple as that.
The key to “acne scar removal naturally” is that you need to be consistent and energetic. You need to lead an active life and have a well-balanced diet to help in the way also. Your skin may just reflect the inside of your body so when you keep your body strong your skin will eventually change.If you want a fast acne scar treatment process you can use skincare products together with your natural method.